You have exceptional expertise in copywriting and editing, capable of crafting compelling content across diverse platforms to implement global marketing campaigns. With a demonstrated ability to create and optimize digital content, you have a proven track record of significantly enhancing online presence and capturing the attention of target audiences. Your rich background in external marketing communications within large, complex multinational organizations positions you as a valuable asset to drive SITA global marketing campaigns. You possess a strong sense of urgency, remarkable project management skills, and native-level English proficiency, with an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.About Us
We are a dynamic and collaborative team of marketing professionals, driven by innovation and a shared mission to future-proof SITA’s strategic positioning in the ever-evolving landscape of marketing and transform the way the industry engages with their customers. Just as 2023 will be a pivotal year for us, we too are at the forefront of a transformative journey. As we accelerate our growth in the wake of the post-pandemic recovery, with sustainability as our guiding star, we're set to propel our efforts to record heights. In 2023, we stand ready to execute strategies that will chart the course for our marketing trajectory in the years ahead.
SITA | About usAbout The Role
You will be responsible for external marketing communications and awareness campaigns (including technology, ESG, and sector brand campaigns). Through your experience and insight, you will position SITA as an innovative digital leader in the travel and transport industry and mobilize our customers and employees around that vision increasing our overall brand awareness. You will also work closely with our business units, corporate support functions, and sales geographies in shaping their messaging towards the market.Your Responsibilities
Content Development and Marketing Campaigns
- Co-create content around technology solutions for SITA with all Business Units.
- Contribute to marketing programs including content support and strategies for regional and or portfolio digital campaigns, events.
- Leverage diverse communications channels on/offline delivering data-driven marketing and communications campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage high-quality content ( including websites, blogs, social media, and marketing collateral) that resonates with the target audience, strengthening the integrity of SITA’s reputation, brand and positioning, and actively managing brand compliancy.
Project Management of Marketing Campaigns
- Monitor and measure marketing campaign performance against defined KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage community engagement that resonates with our target audiences and increases participation through comments, discussions, and social media sharing, while significantly boosting SITA's online presence.
- Ensure all content meets the highest quality standards. Utilize your editing/proofreading skills and project management abilities to deliver accurate, consistent, content alignment with SITA's messaging and brand guidelines.
What We Offer
- A higher education or university degree in fields such as Communication, Journalism, or Marketing
- A minimum of 3-5 years with a proven track record of career progression within marketing communications or corporate communications.
- Strong sense of urgency and project management skills; experience leading projects with cross-functional teams.
- Proven expertise in content creation, copywriting and editing, enabling you to craft compelling content across various platforms.
- Proven experience leading successful global product marketing campaigns or other technology-oriented or fintech industries is considered an asset.
- Native-level English proficiency, coupled with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning. Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?