The job holder will interface with the FHS Customer Programs team and will be the Airbus FHS representative responsible for the analysis, validation, and justification to customers for the recharge.
Coordinate and follow up on related topics with other functions of the FHS teams.
Present data in department and team meetings.Qualification
- Good Problem Solving/Analytical skills.
- Easily understand the technical root cause
- Expertise in component shop repair activities.
- Sensitive to numbers and details oriented and able to accomplish multiple tasks promptly.
- Adaptability to different cultural environments, proven diplomacy skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to articulate thoughts clearly
- Customer and service-minded attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically understand the root cause.
- Have the experience in the aviation industry with maintenance & operations (plus)
- Proficient in Gsheet.
Working location: Suvarnabhumi airport, Samut Prakan
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company
Airbus Flight Operations Services LimitedEmployment Type
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.