About The Role
It's a great time to join us at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)! ARC accelerates the growth of global air travel by delivering forward-looking travel data, flexible distribution services and other innovative industry solutions. We are a leading travel intelligence company with the world’s largest, most comprehensive global airline ticket dataset, including more than 15 billion passenger flights. By working here, you can contribute to solutions and expertise that strengthen economies and enrich lives. We think big, embrace challenges and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
ARC is hiring for our Summer 2024 Intern Program! If you are eager to take on a challenging and rewarding Internship with a high-tech company surrounded by awesome professionals, then we want to hear from you. This internship will begin on June 3rd 2024 and end on August 9th 2024. This is a paid program in which interns will work 30 to 40 hours per week.
Applications for Summer 2024 will be considered on a rolling basis; applicants should expect to be contacted for virtual interviews beginning in February and continuing through the spring. To be considered for this position, please submit an application as well as an unofficial transcript copy via our application portal.
ARC's Information Security Intern
will have the opportunity to work within our Security Operations and Network Operations Department performing functions that include responding to security alerts, building secure systems, and ensuring policy compliance. You will also be asked to assist in evaluating existing internal controls, examining current processes and procedures, monitoring security systems and providing recommendations. In this role, you will constructively work with other departments to improve processes and internal controls across the organization.What You'll Get To Do
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Maintain, operate, monitor and modify existing security systems software
- Develop operational metrics related to Information Security systems
- Evaluate current processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make improvement recommendations
- Perform follow-up procedures related to recommendations
- Maintain documentation in a consistent format
- Other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer You
- Active student in good standing currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s level program working towards a degree in I nformation Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- International students who are authorized to be employed in the United States are eligible to apply
- Must have completed a computer science or operations course
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our interns can expect to experience the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- ARC interns can work from the office, at home, or any combination of the two. There will be times when it is important to gather in-person and interns will be invited to come into an office for scheduled events.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Learn more about ARC at www.arccorp.com.