Location: Training & Conf Ctr (DFW-SV05)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 71519
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and duringyour time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
- Responsible for utilizing a variety of digital and media tools to meet learning objectives across Inflight training programs
- This role is part of the Inflight Program Development team within our Inflight group
What you'll do
As noted above, this list is intended to reflect the current job but there may be additional essential functions (and certainly non-essential job functions) that are not referenced. Management will modify the job or require other tasks be performed whenever it is deemed appropriate to do so, observing, of course, any legal obligations including any collective bargaining obligations.
- Researches, creates, and implements training programs for American Airlines flight attendant training
- Utilizes the ADDIE model when designing and developing curriculum materials
- Works closely with subject matter experts, team members, and the Inflight Manual to ensure training content is in compliance with regulatory requirements, meets customer needs, and aligns with the vision of American Airlines
- Delivers training products within established project deadlines
- Incorporates full range of media into training programs, including videos, photos, and vector graphics
- Revises existing web-based training and develops new web-based training in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360, and Articulate Rise
- Creates graphics for training materials using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Produces photos and video for training materials, including the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe AfterEffects for editing
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years of related experience
- Photography and video editing experience
- Ability to create vector graphics with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite – specifically: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterEffects
- Experience using Microsoft Office - Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Experience with Articulate 360 – specifically, Articulate Storyline 360 and Articulate Rise
- Experience developing web-based training in Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate
- A web-based portfolio demonstrating the above qualifications
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Knowledge of the ADDIE development process & ability to create measurable learning objectives based on Blooms Taxonomy
- Background in adult learning, training development, technical writing and graphics editing
- Apple iOS knowledge
- Airline operational experience to comprehend cabin crew and Inflight terminology and procedures
- Experience developing instructor led training
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision
- Ability to produce a quality, error-free product while meeting aggressive project timelines
- Aptitude for task analysis, reasoning, fact-finding, and problem solving
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in team processes
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 71519