There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy, and well-traveled. From employee-run "Business Resource Group" communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k, and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we have the best talent in the world. Our Global Talent Acquisition team is on the frontlines of building the future of our company, one hire at a time. From corporate to operations, pilot to flight attendant, and early career to executive, our team crafts outstanding experiences for our candidates and hiring managers, with diversity, equity, and inclusion top-of-mind in everything we do.Airport Operations
The airport Operations department keep operations at our airports running smoothly through planning, organization, and supervision.Key Responsibilities
The coordinator assists managers and supervisors by performing administrative activities and functions associated with scheduling, payroll, accounts payable, report preparation, and wellness administration associated with office and personnel function in a Station Operations office.
The salary for this position is $33,970 - $49,380 dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of advance work schedules for station operation functions utilizing computer generated volume data and staffing guidelines.
- Develops and maintains statistical data and prepares information and reports pertaining to budgets, office forecasts, operations, and performance.
- Makes local purchases within authorized limits, maintains office supplies and processes local statements for payment.
- Performs personnel-related duties including filing, process payroll in accordance with provisions of union agreements and company policy.
- Provide support for management by coordination and preparation of reports associated with personnel functions.
Bonus Eligible: yes
Job Posting End Date is 02-13-2024
At United, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability, parental leave, employee assistance program, commuter, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, and flight privileges.
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.
- High School Diploma, GED, or education equivalent.
- United will consider applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Experience in a clerical/administrative role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure in high volume/high pressure situations.
- Must be flexible and willing to work rotating shifts in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Related airline experience.
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact JobAccommodations@united.com to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT DEN00005871