We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
- Competitive remuneration + Super + Bonus + Free Medical Insurance
- ThalesFlex – Hybrid work environment
- Fitness Passport Discount – Access to a network of Gyms across AUS as cheap as $14.95 P/W
- Employee discounts with a number of affiliates (Travel, Car hire, Tech, Medical Insurance)
- Modernised Paid Parental Leave
- Veterans Leave
- Novated Lease options
- Family support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- Personal & professional training development opportunities
- Sonder – Wellbeing & Support Partner
Thales DIS (Digital Identity & Security) provides identity management and data protection technologies to help banks exchange funds; people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more.
More than 30,000 organisations already rely on Thales solutions to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyse vast quantities of information and encrypt data.
As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in Thales DIS CPL (Cloud Protection & Licencing), you will be responsible for New Business Development across our Encryption & Secrets Management/Privileged Access line of products for NSW.
You will be responsible for creating, developing and executing sales strategies for your assigned region and accounts, as well as generating accurate and realistic sales forecasts. RSMs are expected to deliver consistent revenue performance and growth and be able to engage at an executive level across a wide range of customer roles and industries.
Working within a hybrid capacity (3 days in the office / 2 days WFH), this position will be based at our Sydney Olympic Park office with travel to client site within NSW as required.
On day one in this role, we'll expect you to bring the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- Demonstrated New Business Development experience ideally working within software security/encryption/secrets management
- Proven sales experience in either Enterprise, Government, Financial or Critical Infrastructure accounts with preference for experience selling cybersecurity solutions
- Demonstrable ability to meet or exceed assigned sales quotas
- A business and results-oriented mindset with excellent inter-personal skills
- Previous experience building key customer relationships in the Sydney market
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.