Job Description Summary
The Lynn-based Talent Acquisition & Development Manager will design, deploy and scale innovative programs for identifying and placing manufacturing talent with focus on skilled machinists and trades. This individual will also partner closely with the Union Relations manager to support side wide labor relations activities. The ideal candidate has passion for partnering cross functionally, identifying creative solutions, optimizing processes, and actively working to bring plans to fruition. Job Description
Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide expertise and guidance in workforce planning and internal and external pipeline development
- Drive the process of full-time program employee hire forecasting and candidate allocation
- Collaborate with HR, Labor Relations and Operations to develop and drive a comprehensive strategy to source, attract and develop manufacturing talent
- Develop and maintain partnerships with technical and trade schools to hire a diverse group of entry level technical talent
- Program manage our manufacturing training schools
- Manage all critical components of talent acquisition initiatives to drive business outcomes leveraging the partnership HR, Talent Acquisition and operations team members to execute
- Provide Union Relations support and guidance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in HR or Talent Acquisition)
- 3+ years professional experience in HR, Talent Acquisition or Business Operations function
This role requires access to U.S. export-controlled information. If applicable, final offers will be contingent on ability to obtain authorization for access to U.S. export-controlled information from the U.S. Government.
- Proven ability to analyze business challenges and provide recruiting solutions with a global mindset
- Proven ability to build partnerships, establishing trust, credibility, and create collaborative working relationships
- Proven, strategic problem-solving skills
- HR leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong internal and external customer service focus, with a genuine desire to assist others
- Project management experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities
- To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Relocation Assistance Provided: