We are currently looking to recruit Finance Assistant for our Shared Service Centre. This position will be based in our beautiful offices in New Belgrade.
Working as part of the Accounts Payable team to obtain authorisation and process invoices received on a daily basis whilst supporting the Accounts Payable Supervisor as necessary.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Compete the 3-way of match of invoices to GRNI’s.
- Record and resolve queries from invoice matching process.
- Accurate posting and parking of invoices into SAP.
- Parking of invoices awaiting approval.
- Ensure invoices approved as per the financial approval authority.
- Routine filing and archiving of all processed invoices.
- To liaise with the Accounts Payable Supervisor on any vendor/payment queries.
- To liaise with suppliers when necessary.
- To assist with month end duties i.e. supplier reconciliations when necessary.
- To perform ad hoc duties as required by the AP supervisor.
- To provide accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices.
- At least 2 years’ experience working within an Accounts Payable team.
- At least 2 years’ experience using SAP or similar systems.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good level of computer literacy, including Excel.
- Good knowledge of coding and posting invoices using SAP.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative.
- Good standard of English, both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills.
Please note that cadidates must have the right to live and work in Serbia. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.