About The Role
At Qatar Airways Flight Operations - ITC Department, we are committed to offer state-of-the-art training facilities to cater to different disciplines in the commercial aviation industry, through simulation-based training solutions.
We are looking for Front Office assistant at the Qatar Airways Flight Operations - ITC Department who is customer focused and drives customer satisfaction while responding to customer enquiriesSpecific Responsibilities For The Role Include
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Attending to all queries and requirements of Trainer/Trainee both internal and external guests.
- Maintain front desk records which includes documentary filing, regulatory documents transmittal, taking inventory count and arranging room readiness as per standard training requirements.
- Maintain device and classroom fault logs as well as have them sent to the concerned team for auctioning in case of noted defects.
- Providing administrative/operational support during non-office hours and weekends including any sudden emergency situation.
- Assist with keeping Management aware of any operational disruptions, medical emergencies by providing updated and detailed reports.
- Assist front line crew by checking in TOPS for their simulator schedules, classrooms, FTD’s, reporting time, number of trainees and other queries raised.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
About Qatar Airways Group
- High school graduation with minimum of 2 years of relevant job experience preferably in airline.
- Basic to Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft tools.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational skills and reasonable grasp of the challenges associated with filing and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgements in the absence of a supervisor.
- Demonstrable quality consciousness and high level of customer service skills.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.How To Apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.