Contract Manager - Contract LeadJob Summary
Support customers in relation to ongoing contractual matters, clarification of contract, issues tracking and risk management, roll out of changes, handling notices and database entries. Support effective implementation within the organization with the aim that contractual framework and obligations are adhered to.
Lead key Contract Management initiatives for the Amadeus group, working with Contract Managers from other business units to implement best in class tools, solutions and processes.Common Accountabilities
- Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline or function. Provides expert guidance, promotes innovation and formally trains groups of less experienced professionals.
- Has a broad understanding of the environment and uses it to improve efficiency, recommends solutions/best practices and influence the strategy of the department. Translates the strategy of the activity into a concrete action plan for the area, setting and monitoring targets for the team.
- Works independently, based on management directions. May coordinate functional teams or projects and serves as a best practices/quality resource.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Coordinate and lead contract Management matters, including coordination with several international teams to have homogeneity across the board.
- Adjust contracts and templates to keep the up to date. Keep databases updated.
- Establish internal rules an practices. Quality control.
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contracting policies and processes.
- Preparing first drafts of complex agreements, as well as consolidated versions of amended contracts.
- Review complex requests and prepare specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications for all carriers. May handle complex/strategic accounts.
- Analyze significant and/or unique contract requirements, deviations from standards, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure and communicates results to Contract Specialists and Contract Managers.
- Participate in negotiations of complex/ strategic contracts, working hand by hand with the lead lawyers.
- Provide authoritative guidance to internal business teams, lead lawyers and Contract Specialists and Contract Managers on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity. Support finance and business teams for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.