- Selected candidate must be fluent in both Portuguese and English.*
To provide financial and analytical support to the Flight Ops’ Business Operations team. Take part in the implementation of policies, procedures, systems and tools in order to improve company’s efficiency and streamline processes. Strong Knowledge of Excel is required and Power BI, highly desired.Job Responsibilities
- Analyze and record a high volume of transactions and create various related reports.
- Perform specialized financial and cost analysis as requested and prepare related management reports.
- Support the billing process, review the accuracy of prices and terms, and prepare price/volume analysis.
- Assist the department with its various procurement needs by partnering with various vendors and company procurement personnel and by following established guidelines.
- Assist with the company lean and continuous improvement processes.
- Track, record and analyze daily activities for cost and resource analysis and continuous improvement.
- Play active role in the preparation of management reports. Participate in the implementation and operation of company’s planning and reporting software (on ad-hoc basis or as part of structured projects).
- Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures. Review financial and internal controls to determine whether such policies and procedures are adequate to meet management objectives and newer challenges.
- Other Ad-hoc requests.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or related Business area.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to perform well under pressure, successfully completing tasks with deadlines
- Must be able to work well with others, strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment with on the Job training
- Excellent time management, planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong Data Analysis and Interpretation ability (Excel and Power BI are used )
- PC skills – Strong MS Excel skills are required. Must be able to effectively create and modify linked Cells, Ranges and Sheets. Create and modify Conditional Formatting, Tables, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Various Charts and Pivot Charts
- Ability to perform transactional tasks accurately, while following established processes and guidelines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of financial and analytical business principles, practices and procedures
- The applicant must have native or near native level speaking, reading and writing abilities in Portuguese (Brazil) and English (US)
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Analytics- Experience of Financial or Operations analysis
- PC skills – Strong MS Power BI skills
- PC skills – Strong MS PowerPoint skills
- PC skills – SAP familiarity
- PC skills – MS SharePoint familiarity
- Purchasing – Experience of purchasing, order placement and dispute resolution
- PC skills – MS Visio familiarity
- PC skills – Familiarity with SalesForce.com
- Experience in performing general admin support activities related to aircraft programs
- Lean – Experience of assisting or participating in a Lean and/or Continuous Improvement Program
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours if required.
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned.