- Modify and repair aircraft systems and structures accordance with the maintenance manuals, drawings, STC’s, etc.
- Complete structural modifications to Aircraft
- Accomplish airframe structural repairs
- Fabricate detail sheet metal parts from blueprints
- Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility
- Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks
- Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
- Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear
- Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner
- Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and sincere
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned
- Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers
- Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager
- Cessna, Bombardier, and King Air experience would be a plus
- Per Diem Offered.
- 1st shift - Mon-Fri; 7am-3:30pm
- 2nd shift - Mon-Thurs; 1:30pm-12am
- Weekend - Fri-Sun 5am-5pm
- 4+ Months, with ability to extend or go direct
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.