- Working together with our financial services partners to drive Qantas Loyalty Performance
- Opportunity to create effective campaigns across several channels
- 12M Fixed-term role located in our state of the art campus in Mascot
Working in Qantas Loyalty is exciting and fast moving. We love what we do and look forward to what we might create for the future. Being part of a business that’s constantly changing challenges us to think and move on our feet quickly, and our Qantas Frequent Flyer members are always at the forefront of our minds.
As a Marketing Coordinator - Financial Services, you will provide marketing support to drive opportunities with some of our 20+ financial services partners through effective campaigns across multiple channels. You will be collaborating with your Marketing Manager on the content of campaigns and the development of campaign assets. Your daily responsibilities will include preparing briefs, completing website updates, developing EDM campaigns and supporting the development and delivery of TTL campaigns, including budget management support. You will also be responsible for keeping the team, and partner stakeholders, on track with delivering campaigns on time and managing WIP documents.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop and nurture successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver great outcomes for our business. This includes working with Qantas Loyalty Financial Services Marketing Managers, Commercial Managers, data & analytics, brand and legal, as well as liaising with agency partners to manage content in owned and paid channels. Externally this includes the marketing teams of our Financial Services partners.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related discipline preferred
- Previous experience working on digital and/or email marketing campaigns, website CMS management and social media
- Experience in an agency environment is highly regarded
- Direct marketing communications experience, EDM experience preferable
- Real passion for creating and driving marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven prioritisation skills with ability to juggle several campaigns at one time
- Experience working with external partners and reporting back on results
- Experience building eDMs in a CMS platform preferable, but not essential
You’ll join a team where creativity and passion are encouraged. Our people come together to allow us to dream big and deliver successfully. There are many different opportunities across our team, which means you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally at Qantas. Your development is a priority for us – so that you can maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect and can continue to develop over time. You’ll be supported from day 1 with on the job training and coaching as well as our formal training opportunities. While you may start in this role, we’ve got a great track record of supporting our people to take their career in so many different directions, the destinations are endless.
The Qantas employee benefits program offers amazing benefits that extend well beyond travel:
· We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
· We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
· We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices and professional memberships.
· We’ll support your wellbeing: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – apply today!
Applications close: 14 February 2024