- Challenge yourself to implement marketing solutions for Qantas Loyalty
- Take an opportunity to manage multi-channel campaigns end-to-end with a strong focus on driving member engagement
- 15M Fixed-term role based at our Corporate Campus in Mascot
Working in Qantas Loyalty is exciting and fast moving. We love what we do and look forward to what we might create for the future. Being part of a business that’s constantly changing challenges us to think and move on our feet quickly. Our agile way of working enables us to be responsive to business requirements and helps us to deliver exceptional outcomes. By taking the time to recognise and reward our members, we build stronger relationships with the people who matter most.
As a Marketing Manager, Member Engagement, you will manage marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets for the Loyalty business and in particular the Member and Program portfolio. You will provide input into marketing strategies and planning that support marketing objectives. And be responsible for the execution and delivery of the activity associated with marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the Marketing Leadership team, the Loyalty Commercial team and our partners to identify opportunities to drive growth through member engagement. You will manage the execution of integrated campaign activity including creative development, project planning, media planning and stakeholder management, developing and delivering campaigns that meet business objectives and drive return on investment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role, across a wide range of channels including emails and delivery systems
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and/or relevant field
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environments and thrive under pressure and deadlines
- Highly organised, proactive and dynamic
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound understanding of campaign reporting and analysis techniques
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with internal commercial and product stakeholders and external clients/agencies
- Experience managing legal, commercial and branding requirements
- Thorough knowledge of consumer loyalty and brand marketing preferred
You’ll join a team where creativity and passion are encouraged. Our people come together to allow us to dream big and deliver successfully. There are many different opportunities across our team, which means you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally at Qantas. Your development is a priority for us – so that you can maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect and can continue to develop over time. You’ll be supported from day 1 with on the job training and coaching as well as our formal training opportunities. While you may start in this role, we’ve got a great track record of supporting our people to take their career in so many different directions, the destinations are endless.
The Qantas employee benefits program offers amazing benefits that extend well beyond travel:
· We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
· We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
· We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices and professional memberships.
· We’ll support your wellbeing: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – apply today!
Applications Close: 14 February 2024
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. By coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.