We are currently looking to recruit Accounts Receivable Assistant for our Shared Service Centre. This position will be based in our beautiful offices in New Belgrade.
To perform and assist in daily, weekly and monthly tasks for the AR team. Ensure tasks are fulfilled on a timely basis to maximize Cash Collections.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance, management and collections of the AR ledgers for GGL, GGI and Evertaste Ltd
- Download and allocate the banks.
- Ensure that any customers with manual invoicing receive all billing in a timely manner to maximize potential cash collections.
- Own and administer the “Accounts Receivables” mailbox in MS Outlook, responding to customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Fully vet and process transactions that come through via Sharepoint.
- Log queries for Ops, Pricing and Commercial to administer.
- Control the CNR process from approval, processing until final distribution of credit notes.
- Regularly review the ledger and follow up any action points from review meetings.
- Actively chase all Interco entities to maximize clearances in the Netting process.
- Action and send all manual invoicing periodically for UK & I customers
- Maintaining customers’ Master data.
- Support in the audit process (external & internal)
- Complete ad-hoc admin tasks set by the Management.
Education: GCSE level
- At least 1 years’ experience working within an Accounts Receivables team
- At least 1 years’ experience using SAP
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Good level of computer literacy, including Excel
- Good knowledge of coding and posting invoices using SAP
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Good communication skills
Please note that candidates must have the right to live and work in Serbia. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.