Responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the company. Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying and documenting business requirements; and ensuring that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Plan, organize, and control resources, procedures, and timing for technical processes and projects.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Analyze and document requirements by liaising with a range of users in the organization.
- Lead agile scrum ceremonies for teams of data engineers, software engineers and data scientists.
- Coordinate with architects and product management to interpret and assign product roadmap deliverables.
- Develop features and data collection plans that delivers the product scope and establishes project timelines.
- Facilitate feature grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily standup sessions.
- Responsible for tracking dependencies and work in progress for multiple teams using Azure DevOps Boards.
- Conduct risk analysis and monitor the progress of plans against project milestones and budgets.
- Responsible for the preparation of formal management reports, status updates and presentations on projects.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review of project deliverables.
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Demonstrating ability to lead multiple work streams with projects in various phases from ideation through delivery while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Experience leading technology teams to define and launch new features with the ability to drive results and keep teams motivated and accountable.
- Experience working in scrum/agile management methodologies.
- Strong adaptability and problem-solving skills: comfort in coordinating working sessions between the right stakeholders to overcome obstacles, mitigate scope creep, establish expectations, and identify actions to be taken.
- Strong analytical skills: comfort in defining the right metrics to measure how your team is impacting users, customers, and the business; using this data to evolve the roadmap.
- Strong communication and presentation skills: quantitative, problem-solving skills.
- Strong executive presence and human relations skills.
- Strong project management experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience plus five to seven (5 - 7) years’ relevant experience in project and process planning and management. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred. Knowledge of cross functional departmental processes preferred. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively lead multiple projects. Strong organizational, time management, interpersonal skills with ability to effectively multi-task. Comprehensive computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Business Objects. Comprehensive presentation, verbal and written communication skills.Domicile Information:
This position can be domiciled anywhere in the United States. The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need. Application Criteria:
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by 5 pm Central Time on February 13, 2024.Additional Information
Colorado, Nevada, Connecticut, New York, California, Rhode Island, Washington, Hawaii, Illinois and New Jersey Residents Only - Compensation: Monthly Salary: $9,000.00 - $13,500.00. This compensation range is provided as a reasonable estimate of the current starting salary range for this role. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include but are not limited to your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Born out of FedEx, a pioneer that ships nearly 20 million packages a day and manages endless threads of information, FedEx Dataworks is an organization rooted in connecting the physical and digital sides of our network to meet today's needs and address tomorrow's challenges.
We are creating opportunities for FedEx, our customers, and the world at large by:
- Exploring and harnessing data to define and solve true problems;
- Removing barriers between data sets to create new avenues of insight;
- Building and iterating on solutions that generate value;
- Acting as a change agent to advance curiosity and performance.
At FedEx Dataworks, we are making supply chains work smarter for everyone.
Employee Benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, paid military leave, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401k with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales Incentive compensation for selling roles.
Dataworks does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. Further, Dataworks is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the desired position, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact DataworksTalentAcquisition@corp.ds.fedex.com.