Have you ever dreamed of working at the airport? Well this is your chance to join the worlds leading Ground Handler at Perth International Airport! We are looking for Part time Customer Service Agents to join our team working minimum 20 hours per week.
dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated, passionate, team focused and energized employees, to complete the job on hand and to deliver on the promises to our customers. dnata is proud to offer on the job training and upskilling. This allows for opportunities for career progression and professional development!
Our Mishandled Baggage team is responsible for tracing and locating mishandled bags for a number of international carrier clients. They are also responsible for reporting on damaged bags directly back to the airline. They are responsible for efficient, safe and accurate adherence to the clients’ requirements during an aircraft turnaround and achieving required KPIs for our clientsPrimary Duties And Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for passengers at the carousel
- Checking the loading details of passengers
- Monitoring carousels for issues such as belt stoppages, passenger’s issues.
- Liaising with the below wing team for missing baggage
- Recording rush bags received
- Reporting issues to the Baggage Services Supervisors
- Creating and tracing files for missed or damaged bags.
- Forwarding/delivering of baggage to passengers.
- Superior customer service, team work and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to safety and security processes applicable to the aviation industry.
- Punctuality and reliability in attendance at work.
- Positive attitude
Please note that employment with dnata Airport Services Pty. Limited is conditional upon a satisfactory security clearance (ASIC), pre-employment medical/Drug & Alcohol test and full vaccination.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response from us within the closing date from applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful.