We are Pegasus Airlines!
We are Pegasus. We represent the new generation in Turkish aviation. With our motto "Everyone has the right to fly", we not only inspire our guests to travel but also offer the opportunity to travel with low fares thanks to our business model.
As your digital airline, our approach focuses on the guest experience, and we offer digital technologies and unique innovations that enhance the travel experience. Today, we operate connecting flights to more than 45 countries between Türkiye and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia. We have the youngest fleet in Türkiye, which by 2023, will exceed 100 aircraft.
Flight number PC 2023. Be ready for your Pegasus career journey with the Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Hybrid position
- At least 4 years of experience in compensation & benefits processes (not Payroll)
- Bachelor’s degree from Industrial Engineering, Business Administration Management Engineering or related departments of universities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Turkish with proven ability to take initiative
- Prior experience in HR practices, compensation cycle management, salary surveys, incentive systems, HR reporting
- Having knowledge of job evaluation methods (Korn Ferry, Mercer and WTW)
- Highly competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other analytical tools
- Having high financial awareness and analytical thinking and experience in analyzing data
- Highly organized and proactive, with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
- Experience in project management, project-related work, ideally in a team leader capacity
- Highly effective organization, planning, and time management skills
In this role you will
- Design and implement C&B programs, policies and procedures in order to drive for employee engagement and continuous growth
- Manage salary increases and incenitve calculations
- Analyze different components of the compensation scheme in the organization and preparing reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Participate in salary surveys through the collection and reporting of data to third-party survey providers, review salary survey results and provide recommendations
- Analyze data and trends and provide support in evaluation of employee salaries, benchmarking and equitable pay,
- Perform statistical analysis of employee personal data and costs generated in our HR processes
- Make salary offers and manage incentive processes
- Manage, participate and support HR digitalization and HRIS projects
What Pegasus Airlines can offer you
- Discounted domestic and international flight tickets that includes first-degree family members, For single candidate can add +1 person, Discounted flight with contracted airlines to destinations where there are no flights
- Private health insurance
- Food voucher
- Remote and flexible working hours on certain days according to working model, allowance for remote working days
- Fun@Fly Social Activity Clubs (Social clubs such as theatre club, sailing, trekking, running, basketball , volleyball and football teams, e-sports team)
- Fitness center
- Kindergarten opportunity for female employees (Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya)
- Performance based bonus system
Discover Pegasus Airlines!
Our Framework for a Sustainable Future prioritises our impact on the environment and society, as well as economic development. We call our route Sustainable Future. By 2050, we aim to eliminate carbon emissions from our operations, and we are working towards this goal. We are proud of a rich governance culture that is developed through a perspective open to continuous improvement and the feedback of our stakeholders. We regularly and transparently share our targets and performance on these issues with the public.
Gender equality is at the foundation of our corporate culture. We are one of the pioneering airlines that have signed IATA's voluntary initiative "25by2025" to increase the representation of women in all areas of the aviation industry, including pilot, technician and management ranks. We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) platform.
Listen to every different voice in our quest for a more equal tomorrow for future generations and we call our voice #PegasusHarmony 💛