We Keep Your Helicopter Flying Safely, Whatever The Mission!
Heli-One is the leader in rotor wing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) with decades of expertise supporting a wide range of helicopters. Our global support network includes base maintenance; line maintenance; component and engine repair and overhaul; and Engineering and Design within our 500,000 square feet of international facilities in Vancouver, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; and Rzeszow, Poland.
Heli-One Canada is looking for experienced AVN or Transport Canada AME (M1/M2 rated) Engineers
to fill positions at our Trenton location. This role will be responsible for maintenance to airworthy standards, inspecting and releasing maintenance. Preference will be given to AME’s that have the following helicopter experience: CH-146 or Bell 412.
Successful candidates must be able to function well in a team environment.Responsibilities
- Perform aircraft inspections, including airframe structures, engines and components
- Ensure operating and maintenance procedures comply with industry and internal regulations and quality standards
- Interpret technical manuals, drawing and blueprints
- Test repaired aircraft systems for proper performance, cleaning and lubricating equipment and other routine maintenance work
- Troubleshoot issues and develop actions to rectify them
- Record problems and actions taken
- Maintain accurate statement of maintenance history of the aircraft
- Frequently operates dangerous machineries requiring safety equipment such as safety eyeglasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hard hats
- Constantly exposed to noise, fumes, gas, chemicals, dust or dirt
- Occasionally exposed to extreme temperature or humidity
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Please apply ONLINE at www.heli-one.com to be considered for this position.
- Valid Transport Canada AME “M” Type license
- Type endorsement on Bell 412 or Military AVN training on CH-146
- 3 Years CH146 or B412 with Track & Balance
- 3 Years CH146 or B412 with Engine Rigging
- Current Human Factors Training
- Efficient in the use of electronic or paper based manuals and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to process complex systems and logically think through problems
- Results oriented with a focus on quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Works on shop floor involving frequent lifting of materials up to 30 lbs