The Casting Associate, under direct supervision performs routine production tasks and operates specific production machinery. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
- Performs routine production tasks such as operating subassembly equipment, coating equipment, ovens, material handling equipment including hoists, cranes, tow motors, pallet trucks, and other miscellaneous equipment
- Completes troubleshooting while operating equipment, including performing and documenting limited preventative maintenance
- Monitors, measures, and records quality assurance data including, but not limited to, dimensions, weight, or other specific information
- Observes safe work practices, maintains a safe and clean work environment and wears the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Tracks orders, utilizing appropriate equipment, moves material to enable the production process to flow efficiently and effectively
- Comprehends and accurately follows specific detailed operational instructions and prints for job and setup operations
- Follows specific quality criteria to maintain quality system requirements
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as required.
Background & Skills
- A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
- Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov) and Genetic Information Discrimination